How do I play a match?
Madden 21, FIFA 20, NBA 2K 20, Fortnite, Call of Duty Modern Warfare
All matches count 1 minute after it starts.
- Every player agrees to comply with the mentioned settings.
- Please note that if you play a match to the end, you automatically accept it with all settings, modes, etc., and it will be evaluated.
- Even if a wrong setting was chosen and you play the match to the end, the match will be counted. You have the possibility to protest/dispute at the beginning of a match to avoid this.
Approved PLLAY Game Settings/Modes – Standard Settings
- Match Type: Mut Champions
- Match Type: Exhibition -> Play Now
- Match Type: Exhibition -> Pro Bowl
- Match Type: Exhibition -> Online Head to Head
- Match Type: (FUT) FIFA Ultimate Team
NBA 2K 21
- Match Type: Play Now -> Play Online (official settings)
- Match Type: My Team -> My Team Unlimited (official settings)
- Match Type: My League ->My League Online (official settings)
- Match Type: My Career -> Neighborhood -> Pro-Am (pro-am settings)
- Match Type: Creative -> 1v1 Box-fight
- Match Type: Creative -> 1v1 Build-fight
- Match Type: Creative -> 1v1 Zone Wars
Call of Duty Modern Warfare
- Match Type: 1v1 Custom Game
How to Play
- Add your opponent as a friend
- Start Your Selected Game Title (i.e. Madden 20)
- Go to the online Lobby
- Invite your opponent
- Select the "Game settings" found below
- Start the match
- Host are required to stream on Twitch
Players positioned on the left side will always be the HOME team while the right side will always be AWAY team. The hosting team will also have the "Home Team" in the match. The hosting team will be responsible for setting up the game lobby and streaming the match on Twitch, with the above settings.
Each player has 10 minutes to show up to a match once it has been accept by both player. (scheduled match start time +10 minutes). Not showing up within 10 minutes may result in a cancelled match. Either player can create another match at any time.
Both players are responsible for entering and/or responding to the PLLAY platform when asked about the correct results in the following manner (if it is not automatically reported due to technical problems):
- Through the PLLAY mobile application
- Through the the “Dispute” customer service process within the mobile application or via email.
- If a player enters a defeat for himself or herself, the match is automatically closed and scored. The result can then no longer be corrected.
- Entering a result while a match is in progress may disqualifies the player and will go to through the dispute process.
- If you have a conflict in the game, please open a protest so that an admin can review the case and make a decision. The decision may also mean that both players will be disqualified if there is insufficient evidence that either player is the clear winner.
In the event of a player disconnect that player will forfeit the entire game. It will be the responsibility of the player that got disconnected to connect to his opponent within 5 minutes.
If any issues are encountered in a match, it’s the players responsibility to create a dispute and reach out to the admin team. PLLAY has developed advanced artificial intelligence technology the that detects the winner of your match automatically, so no need for screen shots. In some small percentage of overall matches we still get it wrong, so we created a customer service dispute process to get it right.
In order to create a dispute, go to the end match screen (where final score is displayed) within the PLLAY mobile app and select the “Dispute” button.
Here you can enter you’re the following:
- My match ended with the wrong score
- Match winner awarded to the wrong user
- The wrong prize amount was awarded
- General technical issue with the PLLAY app
As soon as both players are being shown in a match, the match should be started as soon as possible. Intentional delay of the match may result in disqualification of the player. If a player does not respond to invites or chat requests within 10 minutes, the unresponsive player is subject to match forfeit.
Should you exit, quit or disconnect from a match while you are losing or tied, your match will create a dispute. If you cannot provide evidence that would give reasonable excuse for why you left the match, your match will potentially be forfeited. Any player that exits, quits or disconnects from matches on a consistent basis will have their account reviewed and potentially banned from PLLAY.
Players who have set their Xbox or PSN settings so that they cannot be added as friends or received messages will be excluded from matches in order to ensure that the matches runs smoothly.
All players must have the latest version of the game installed in order to participate in PLLAY competitions. Updates must always be installed before the match starts in order to avoid delays.
Everyone is responsible to reach the best possible connection (ping) for himself or herself, limited to the region and the technical situation.
All downloads and programs that are not needed to play the match must be stopped.
In case of non-compliance with the rules, the player may be disqualified.
LAG. We understand that some members don’t have the best internet connection and LAG may be a factor in some matches. If both players are able to play the game, then the game will have to be played. We have no way of knowing how bad the lag may be in your game, so we encourage members to compete in matches with very little lag. If a members is found to be intentionally lagging or unplugging their internet connection to give themselves a competitive advantage, that members will automatically lose that game and potentially be banned from PLLAY.
- Players are responsible for their own technical problems (Hardware/Internet).
- Matches are not postponed due to such problems and must be played.
Illegal Actions & Bugs
- Any actions that allow an unfair advantage are illegal.
- This includes taking advantage of play bugs in any way.
- A minimum of fair play is required to ensure that the platform run smoothly.
- Every player is obliged to treat his opponent in the same way as he would like to be treated by him.
- The Admin Team reserves the right to impose further sanctions in addition to the penalty points if this fair play rule is disregarded.
- You can still talk trash…just be cool about.
Streaming & Viewers
Spectators are only allowed if both parties agree. This does not include PLLAY admins or people who have received the authorization (streamer, caster).